Save time and have agility in your business.

Tailored for your business

Custom support


Easy to use

Why is MatERP different?

Each client has its own particularities, we understand this and create a system that adapts to the reality of your company. We use an innovative platform that allows fast and inexpensive customization. Everything has been designed from the start.

Made for you

The MatERP has the main features of a management system, but has a layer specially developed and adjusted for your business.

MatERP Features
  • Multi-company, Multiplatform and Multilanguage.

  • Sales budget, Sales order and Shipping sales.

  • Purchase order, Receipt of purchase, Reconciliation of sale.

  • Multi Stock, Goods Movements, Stock Transfers.

  • Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and Cash flow.

  • Accounting records, General chart of accounts, Journal and Extract.

We work on what's important to your business


  • Market Software
  • Built to serve companies from different segments
  • Many unnecessary features
  • Slow and difficult to use
  • Do not allow customizations
  • Service and Support bad customer
  • MatERP
  • Built to fit your business
  • Only the features that are important to your business
  • Ultra fast and easy to use
  • Built to be customized
  • Excellent customer service and support
But there are free business management apps because I will pay for it.
These applications have lots of advertising and useless functionality for your business, getting confusing and slow. In some cases, your information may be shared with partners.
And if I buy an internet application made for my business, it's ready.
Over 80% of small and medium-sized companies which acquired ready applications repented and returned to use Microsoft Excel.
My company has many peculiarities and creating a unique application for me is the solution.
Creating a new application takes time and cost. MatERP uses around 80% of its common features and the other 20%, particularities of your business, are created or customized. He was made for it!
I'm very small and I do not think it's important to use an application, I prefer Excel, I'm used to it.
Excel is a great app for anyone who is starting and need to minimize costs, but as the business grows, we need to have more effective controls to prevent errors and ensure the consistency and integrity of data.

If you grow, we grow together

Fair prices, adapted to the reality of your business

Select a plan - MatERP

  • Starter License
  • CAD $10.00

    1 user/month (annual commitment)
  • Sales
  • Purchases
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • Email Support


    • Standard License
    • CAD $25.00

      3 users/month (annual commitment)
    • Sales
    • Purchases
    • Stock
    • Financial
    • Accounting
    • 10h customization*
    • Email Support

    TRY IT

      • Professional License
      • CAD $60.00

        5 users/month (annual commitment)
      • Sales
      • Purchases
      • Stock
      • Financial
      • Accounting
      • 25h customization*
      • Email and phone support

      TRY IT

        Save by purchasing multiple licenses, we have a plan tailored for you. Consult our experts!

        *Customization hours provided at the time of acquisition of the plan, according to team availability and not cumulative.